Assessment for the rank and upgrade of rank of competence is evaluated and approved based on seafarer documents and sea service experience. After evaluation of presented documents, process of assessment completed (evaluation of competence), confirmation of issuance from the administration and payment of relevant fees, Certificate of competency (COC) and seaman’s book will be issued.
Honduras COC is IMO white flag and documents are issued in english language and according to IMO, STCW regulationes.
In order to proceed with evaluation and approval for issuance of Honduras COC we need to receive scan -copies of the following required documents by email.
- Filled out Honduras application form (with signature and fingerprints).
- Valid International passport copy (pages showing personal data).
- Photo in color passport size (in high resolution).
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate on Honduras form- may be send once your case is approved by the administration.
- CoC and its Verification of authenticity from the issuing maritime administration or SB or discharge book for ratings.
- Continuous discharge book, or seaman’s book showing experience: periods served, capacity, tonnage / Kw of the ship.
- Sea service record / experience letter/s.
- A letter of intent addressed to the administration. Draft of letter will be provided upon your request.
For more information on how to apply for Honduras Certificate of Competence, Seaman Book and Upgrade of rank course and aplicable tariffs please contact our office at: email@example.com