Statutory certifications / Certifications services
Our commitment to always provide a complete service to our customers, to resolve their problems providing integral solutions to their needs without having to look for services in various different institutions has led us to obtain contracts with several recognized organizations acting on behalf of several maritime Administrations:
- Panama Maritime Authority (PMA)
- International Merchant Marine of Belize (IMMARBE)
- St. Vincent and Grenadine
- Sierra Leone
During the joint work we have developed excellent relationships with the recognized organizations and administartions which allow us to guarantee customers the best solutions to their needs, and the best services at most competitive prices in the market.
Through the Recognized Organizations and Classification societies we can provide you certification services on behalf the flag administrations for vessels, shipping companies and marine training institution according to : ISM Code, SOLAS, MARPOL, Load Line. COLREG, ITC 69, ISO 9000:2000, STCW…
Through the Classification societies we are committed to provide you an essential link in the overall safety chain of the Maritime Industry enabling you to manage your ships to its full potential while minimizing risk to life, property and the environment.
If your vessels are under IACS class we can continue the same cycle of classification under other classification societies and recognized organizations authorized by the flag administrations reducing costs of inspections and certifications, always ensuring strict compliance with the national and international conventions and rules.
We count on numerous authorized inspectors all around the world to carry out statutory and class surveys for above mentioned flag administrations thereby facilitating to our customers prompt organization of the inspections reducing involved costs.
List of statutory and class certificates, surveys and inspections
- International Load Line Certificate (1966)
- Cargo Ship Safety Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Constrction Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Radiotelphony Certificate
- Cargo Ship Equipment Certificate
- International Oil Prevention Pollution Certificate
- Passenger Ship Safety Certificate
- Certificate of Fitness for Cargo Gear
- Classification Certification (Hull, Machinery, Refrigeration, Boiler, Etc)
- Crew Accommodation Certificate
- Seaworthiness Certificate
- Cargo Securing Manual approval
- Certificate of Approval for Crude Oil Washing( COW) Dedicated Ballast tanker (CBT) & Oil Discharge Monitoring and Control System (ODCM) (for oil tanker)
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit Certificate
- Cargo Gear (Derricks & Cranes)
- Certificate of Fitness to Carry Liquefied Gases in Bulk
- Certificate of Fitness to Carry Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk
- International Tonnage Certificate
- ISM Certification
- National Certificate for Vessels under 50 GRT
- Fishing Vessel Safety Certificate
- Condition Survey and Casualty Investigations
- Pre-purchase Inspection, Insurance Entry Surveys, Damage Surveys
- Certificates of Compliance for Pleasure Vessels.
- Certificate of Compliances for the prevention of pollution of Garbage
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Liquified Gases in Bulk
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemical in Bulk.
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Grain
- Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Support Vessels.
- Certificate of Inspection of Crew Accommodations
- Damage Control Plan Approval
- Enchanced Survey programme (ESP)
- Fire Control Plan Approval
- Engine International Air ollution Prevention Certificate( IAPP)
- Annual Safety Inspection ( ASI)
For more information, quotations please contact our office.